Preparation Time: ~30 minutes.
- About 20 or more Nutter Butter cookies
- 1/3 cup of melted butter
- 1 cup of milk
- 0.2 lbs(Usually 1 package) of Vanilla Pudding Mix.
- 1 cup of peanut butter
- 1/4 lbs of softened cream cheese.
- half cup of sweetened condensed milk(Nestle Recommended)
- 1/2 cup of fudge ice cream topping that is heated in microwave
- A small banana
- 1 cup of heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons of sugar
- Chocolate curls coming from a semi-sweet chocolate bar.
- Preheat the oven to about 350 degrees.
- Put the Nutter Butter cookies in a food processor and let them process until they are very fine.
- Take the processed cookies to a medium bowl and then add the butter. Mix them nicely. Then get a 9 inch pie plate and pout them into it. Press them slightly into the bottom and up sides of the pan using your hands.
- Place in oven and bake 6-8 minutes, until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
- Get a medium bowl and whisk the vanilla pudding mix and the milk for 2-3 minutes(Until the mixture is thick)
- blend together the peanut butter, cream cheese, and the condensed milk with an electric mixer, until they are smooth. Then stir along with the pudding mixture.
- Prepare another big bowl to beat the heavy whipped cream (preferably using a whisk attachment). As soon as it starts to thicken, begin to add sugar gradually. Beat until hard salient form.
- Add about 1 cup of the whipped cream into the peanut butter mixture.
- Spread some of the heated fudge sauce on the bottom of the cooled crust.
- Add some banana slices to the top.
- Add the peanut butter mixture onto it.
- Pour the remaining whipped cream on top. And cool in the refrigerator for about 1 hours.
- And finally sprinkle the chocolate curls on top.